How many videos are uploaded to YouTube every Day? Lots. According to the good folks at YouTube
- 60 hours of video are uploaded every minute, or one hour of video is uploaded to YouTube every second.
- Over 4 billion videos are viewed a day
- Over 800 million unique users visit YouTube each month
- Over 3 billion hours of video are watched each month on YouTube
- More video is uploaded to YouTube in one month than the 3 major US networks created in 60 years
With all those videos, how to you find good ones on polymer clay and crafting? We all know they’re out there but who has the hours or patience to look? That’s why you need to check out the guild’s new YouTube channel. Not only do we have videos about guild events and videos that feature our members passionately pursuing polymer clay outside the guild, we have playlists of videos we think will interest members.
Right now we have a polymer clay tutorial play list with demos from artists like Alice Stroppel, and Julie Picarello. We have a load of mixed media jewelry videos with Susan Lenart Kazmer. We have Maggie Maggio’s color tutorial videos all in one place. We have a Ford and Forlano video and Cynthia Tinapple’s marvelous video interview of Judith Skinner. You might have heard about some of these videos but have not taken the time to find them. Now you know where to look.
We will be adding to the playlists in the future and hope to put up our own tutorials. And we will continue to post videos about guild events. Here is our latest.
Martha Aleo, Deputy Blogger