The weather people have predicted freezing rain for Sunday afternoon making the trek out to Blue Santa Beads in Media a little more challenging than usual. So we have cancelled the meeting. The next meeting is February 17, theme TBA. Suggestions welcome.
But not all is gloomy in Polymerville. If you had been wanting to go Clayathon and found yourself shut out, four places have opened up. If you want to register, don’t delay. Contact Arlene Groch.